1. Click on Products from the sidebar navigation. 2. From the drop down click on Collections. 3. Click on purple Create collection button in the upper right hand corner. 4. On the next page add the information wanted for the collection and then click purple Save button in the upper right hand corner. 5. Then ..
1. Click on Products from the sidebar menu. 2. On the next page click the purple Add Product button in the upper right corner. 3. Add in all necessary content and when ready click the purple Save button in the upper right ha..
1. Sign in 2. Click on Online Store in sidebar navigation 3. Click on Blog Posts in the drop down. 4. Click on purple Add Blog Post button in upper right hand corner. 5. Add all content, imagery, etc. and when finished click the purple Save button in upper right ha..
1. Sign in 2. Click on Online Store in the sidebar navigation. 3. In the following drop down click on Pages. 4. Click on the purple Add Page button. 5. Fill in the content and press the purple Save button in the upper right ha..
1. Once on the page you would like to edit, hover over the main page content area. When the settings appear click Edit. 2. Once on the page hover over the main content area until the horizontal teardrop appears in the area you want to add an image and click on it. 3. A pop-up ..
1. Sign in. 2. Click Pages in side bar navigation. 3. On the next screen click on the Blog page. 4. Click the plus sign by the Blog title to add a new post. 5. Enter all desired content and modify any settings you want. Then click the Save & Publi..
1. Sign in 2. Go to Pages in navigation 3. Click the plus sign to the right of “main navigation”. Select the type of element you want to add to your website from the menu that pops up. 4. For this purpose we chose a Page. On next screen enter title and choose a layout ..
1. Login to the backend of your site. 2. Click on Posts from the sidebar navigation. Either create a new post via the blue button or edit an existing post depending on your preferences. 3. Add in all of your content, title, etc. to the post. 4. Scroll down to the Yoast SEO section. Click ..
Go to legatusforumone.org 2. Click on the red bar in the middle of the screen which takes you to this login page OR 3. Click on the black bar in the top right-hand corner that says, “Member Login / ..
LinkedIn can be very overwhelming. It doesn’t need to be. In the video below I’ve highlighted the 3 basics to LinkedIn. Sharing Articles Sharing other people articles, posts or milestones Leaving Recom..