1. Sign in 2. Go to Pages in navigation 3. Click the plus sign to the right of “main navigation”. Select the type of element you want to add to your website from the menu that pops up. 4. For this purpose we chose a Page. On next screen enter title and choose a layout ..
1. Login to the backend of your site. 2. Click on Posts from the sidebar navigation. Either create a new post via the blue button or edit an existing post depending on your preferences. 3. Add in all of your content, title, etc. to the post. 4. Scroll down to the Yoast SEO section. Click ..
Go to legatusforumone.org 2. Click on the red bar in the middle of the screen which takes you to this login page OR 3. Click on the black bar in the top right-hand corner that says, “Member Login / ..
LinkedIn can be very overwhelming. It doesn’t need to be. In the video below I’ve highlighted the 3 basics to LinkedIn. Sharing Articles Sharing other people articles, posts or milestones Leaving Recom..
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
1. Go to squarespace.com/login and sign-in to your website. 2. On your home page you will have your setting options in a side bar to the left 3. Click on the Settings option to edit or see information like billing, domains, email, shipping taxes, and many more. 4. Below are brief descriptions of each topic ..
1. Go to squarespace.com/login and sign-in to your website. 2. On your home page you will have your setting options in a side bar to the left 3. To edit your ecommerce settings, click on the Commerce option. 4. The home settings will be replaced with the commerce settings in the sidebar. 5. Orders allows ..
1. Go to squarespace.com/login and sign-in to your website. 2. On your home page you will have your setting options in a side bar to the left 3. To edit the content of a specific page click on Pages. An outline of your pages will replace the settings in the sidebar. 4. Click on the ..
Place your cursor in the post where you would like to place your image. Click on the Add Media button. At this time you can Upload Files into the Media Library (make sure the image you want has a checkmark on it) and click on the blue Insert into post button. Or click on Media ..
Login to the back end of the website site. NOTE: If you do not have your Username/Password hit Forgot Password 2. On the left-hand side click on Posts and click on Add New. 3. Type in the title of your post. 4. Add the content of your post here. 5. Your post is automatically saved periodically but ..