The Users Add New Screen allows you to add new users who can login to your site. Add New User Username (required) Enter the username of the new user here. This will also be used as the Login name of the new user. E-mail (required) Enter a valid e-mail address of the new user here. ..
1. Login to the back end of the website site. NOTE: If you do not have your Username/Password hit Forgot Password. 2. If your WordPress needs to be updated it will notify you here. Click on the blue Update Now button. NOTE: Always update the version of WordPress first. 3. Once complete, this screen will ..
1. Click on the link to your Staging site. 2. Login to the back end of the Staging site. NOTE: The user name and password is the same as your Live site. On the left-hand site, click on Updates. 3. If your WordPress need to be updated it will notify you here. Click ..
1. Login to the back end of your site. This brings you to the Dashboard. Click on WP Engine on upper-left side. 2. Click on the Staging tab 3. Take note of the staging status date and time! 4. Click the blue button to copy site from live to staging. 5. ..
1. Login to Live site 2. Choose WP-engine in left-hand side menu 3. Choose Staging tab 4. Click choice #2 Copy Site from Staging to Live 5. Choose to move all tables from drop down 6. Change email to YOUR email 7. Hit submit * Follow same steps for moving from Live to staging, ..
Please make sure the following fields are correct. From field in going to a non-reply i.e. RedTree Web Design <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject Field if changed to a custom message i.e. Contact Form from [COMPANY] Website Additional Headers has a Reply-to: [name] <[email]> Message Body is reorganized for better reading. See example attached. This email is sent has the ..
1. Login to the backend of your site. 2. On the left-hand menu, hover over pages and click Add New. 3. Your blank page will come up. 4. Here you add your title, content, categories, etc. When you are finished, click the blue Publi..