Follow the instructions below or watch the quick video below to add a new page.
- Type in your URL and add /login at the end to get to login page.
- Once on the login page, add your login information to be taken to your back end.
- In the back end, on the left side are your tools. Hover over the top icon of three stacked horizontal lines and click.
- A pull out will show and at the top is a red button that says “Add New…” – click the button.
- A pop-up will come up that gives you the choice of different types of pages. Click on the type you want to begin with.
- If you choose “Page”, another pop-up will show with templated options for types of pages. Choose one if you like, or scroll to the bottom of the categories on the left side and click “Empty Page”.
- Once you choose your option, the page settings pop-up will come up. This is where you will enter you page name. You can also modify you URL, add to a group of pages or make private or public in the Page Access dropdown.
- Once your choices have been made, click the red “Add” button in the bottom right.
- Now your page is set up in your backend to begin editing.