Once you add your site to the Goole Search Console, you can verify that users have access through your Google Analytics account. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account. To add RedTree, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.