When a user fills out your form on the Contact page, you will get an email sent to the email in the website settings. You will then need to log into your websites back end to check the message content. Follow the instructions below or watch the quick video below.
- Type in your URL and add /login at the end to get to the login page.
- Once on the login page, add your login information to be taken to your back end.
- At the top of the screen, click on the “Engage” tab.
- On the new page, click on the envelope icon on the far left that is an indicator of messages.
- Once in the Messages tab, you will be able to see submitted contact form messages and contact information and be able to respond appropriately.