1. Go to squarespace.com/login and sign-in to your website.
2. On your home page you will have your setting options in a side bar to the left
3. To edit the content of a specific page click on Pages. An outline of your pages will replace the settings in the sidebar.
4. Click on the page you would like to edit.
5. When your mouse hovers over an editable area, options will pop-up that will include Edit. Depending on the area the pop-up will also include Settings and/or Banner
6. Click Edit. The form will expand and allow you to move or change the text. Change the text where you want.
7. Keep in mind that there are different sections for different types of content and they all can be physically moved, so be careful when moving things around.
8. If you would like to add a new section of content, click Add Block in the upper right hand of the edit box. You will be able to choose from a large selection of types of section including Text, Image, Grid, Video, Map, etc.
9. Once you have completed your edits, click Save in the upper left hand corner. The screen will pull the side bar back in.
10. Click Home in the upper left hand corner of the page to navigate back to your home page.
For more support options go to click here.