1. Once on the page you would like to edit, hover over the main page content area. When the settings appear click Edit.
2. Once on the page hover over the main content area until the horizontal teardrop appears in the area you want to add an image and click on it.
3. A pop-up will show all the elements you are able to add. Click on image.
4. In the image settings you can either click Add an image or drag and drop an image in.
5. Go into the design tab to modify the look of the image. You can choose a different image layout, add a caption, add a link, etc.
6. Once complete – click Apply.